There is a lot of misinformation and a lot of people also don’t understand the difference between low THC hemp and cannabis.
Australia is late to the Party, but we are here now.
Hemp seeds are incredibly healthy. They might just be one of the few superfoods that are actually worthy of their reputation.
1. Hemp Seeds Are Incredibly Nutritious
Hemp seeds are rich in healthy fats and essential fatty acids. They are also a great protein source and contain high amounts of vitamin E, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, sulfur, calcium, iron and zinc.
2. Hemp Seeds May Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease Hemp seeds are a great source of arginine and gamma-linolenic acid, which have been linked with a reduced risk of heart disease.
3. Hemp Seeds and Oil May Benefit Skin Disorders
Hemp seeds are rich in healthy fats. They have a 3:1 ratio of omega-6 to omega-3, which may benefit skin diseases. In some cases, this may provide relief from eczema and its uncomfortable symptoms.
4. Hemp Seeds Are a Great Source of Plant-Based Protein
About 25% of the calories in hemp seeds come from protein. Hemp seeds contain all the essential amino acids, making them a complete protein source.
5. Hemp Seeds May Reduce Symptoms of PMS and Menopause
Hemp seeds may reduce symptoms associated with premenstrual syndrome (PMS), and may also positively affect symptoms of menopause.
6. Whole Hemp Seeds May Aid Digestion
Whole hemp seeds contain high amounts of fiber, both soluble and insoluble, which benefits digestive health. De-hulled hemp seeds have had the fiber-rich shell removed, and therefore contain very little fiber.
There are many very good websites out there with a lot of information. Australia is late but we can learn from all the others.
Enjoy our Kuranda Hemp Cookies, It is a delicious Cookie with Benefits.
• Before today all species of cannabis were prohibited from being added or sold as food
• Concern over people testing positive on roadside drug tests dismissed
• You cannot get high from consuming low THC hemp seeds